Crusha ad features animated singing cats
LONDON - Milkshake brand Crusha has relaunched with a TV campaign featuring some exercise-obsessed animated kittens.
Crusha...animated cats in new ad
The animated ad, created by Exedra and Chick Smith Trott, features a number of the furry felines in a gym, engaged in various fitness activities from lifting weights to jumping on trampolines.
As the kittens pump iron they sing a Euro-house inspired song, which explains that crusha is "tough enough, to make milk shake".
The animations were produced by Joel Veitch, the animator responsible for award winning website, www.rathergood.com.
Project name: Sugar Free Crusha
Client: Tony Lucas, Marketing Director, Silver Spoon
Brief: Remind the country's kids how great Sugar Free Crusha is.
Creative agency: Exedra Consultancy and CST
Copywriter: Elaine Jones
Art director: Anna Goodyear
Planner: Exedra Consultancy
Media agency: Zenith Optimedia
Media planner: Guy Rogers
Production company: Tomboy Films
Director: Joel Veitch
Editor: Joel Veitch
Post-production: Prime Focus London
Audio post-production: Mammoth Music
Exposure: National TV and online
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London