Crusha ad features animated singing cats
LONDON - Milkshake brand Crusha has relaunched with a TV campaign featuring some exercise-obsessed animated kittens.
Crusha...animated cats in new ad
The animated ad, created by Exedra and Chick Smith Trott, features a number of the furry felines in a gym, engaged in various fitness activities from lifting weights to jumping on trampolines.
As the kittens pump iron they sing a Euro-house inspired song, which explains that crusha is "tough enough, to make milk shake".
The animations were produced by Joel Veitch, the animator responsible for award winning website, www.rathergood.com.
Project name: Sugar Free Crusha
Client: Tony Lucas, Marketing Director, Silver Spoon
Brief: Remind the country's kids how great Sugar Free Crusha is.
Creative agency: Exedra Consultancy and CST
Copywriter: Elaine Jones
Art director: Anna Goodyear
Planner: Exedra Consultancy
Media agency: Zenith Optimedia
Media planner: Guy Rogers
Production company: Tomboy Films
Director: Joel Veitch
Editor: Joel Veitch
Post-production: Prime Focus London
Audio post-production: Mammoth Music
Exposure: National TV and online
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London