EasyJet reworks booking website
EasyJet is relaunching its booking website as an 'intuitive travel portal' capable of helping consumers decide on their holiday destination.
The budget airline has appointed Splendid to overhaul the site to target the 60% of its visitors seeking 'inspiration' on where to visit.
The revamped site will use technology that recommends destinations based on selected criteria such as budget, dates and activities. An interactive map will then display all the relevant locations to which easyJet flies, displaying the fare costs in real-time to bypass the need for separate searches for each destination.
EasyJet has also integrated Microsoft's Virtual Earth technology into the site, allowing holidaymakers to preview their chosen destination by viewing video clips, photos and interactive maps.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)