EasyJet reworks booking website
EasyJet is relaunching its booking website as an 'intuitive travel portal' capable of helping consumers decide on their holiday destination.
The budget airline has appointed Splendid to overhaul the site to target the 60% of its visitors seeking 'inspiration' on where to visit.
The revamped site will use technology that recommends destinations based on selected criteria such as budget, dates and activities. An interactive map will then display all the relevant locations to which easyJet flies, displaying the fare costs in real-time to bypass the need for separate searches for each destination.
EasyJet has also integrated Microsoft's Virtual Earth technology into the site, allowing holidaymakers to preview their chosen destination by viewing video clips, photos and interactive maps.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London