Synovate launches system to measure market barriers
LONDON - Synovate has launched a service called Market Barriers, which measures the obstacles that brands face, such as distribution and pricing, and reports the impact these have on market share.
The service allows marketers to predict the barriers their brand could face, enabling them to develop strategies to overcome these hurdles.
Ged Parton, chief executive of brand and communications practice at Synovate, said: "Market barriers such as distribution, pricing, product configuration and so on can and do impact on customers brand choice.
"This system enables marketers to successfully predict the barriers their brand can expect to face, quantify those identified barriers into lost sales, and therefore develop sustainable strategies that can effectively overcome those barriers while at the same time optimise sales."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)