Synovate launches system to measure market barriers
LONDON - Synovate has launched a service called Market Barriers, which measures the obstacles that brands face, such as distribution and pricing, and reports the impact these have on market share.
The service allows marketers to predict the barriers their brand could face, enabling them to develop strategies to overcome these hurdles.
Ged Parton, chief executive of brand and communications practice at Synovate, said: "Market barriers such as distribution, pricing, product configuration and so on can and do impact on customers brand choice.
"This system enables marketers to successfully predict the barriers their brand can expect to face, quantify those identified barriers into lost sales, and therefore develop sustainable strategies that can effectively overcome those barriers while at the same time optimise sales."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London