Centaur to revamp marketing portal Mad
LONDON - Centaur Media is to revamp its marketing portal Mad.co.uk and turn it into an aggregator for its related print titles with the likely loss of several jobs.
The site will feature content from Centaur's marketing related titles, which include Marketing Week.
The site's editor Branwell Johnson will continue to oversee the revamped staff, but the jobs of the reporting team of three are in doubt.
The changes to Mad comes as Centaur parts company with two senior figures from its commercial team. Marketing Week group publisher Julie Leyland and ad director Rebecca Allen have both departed.
Those departures follow others earlier this year including publishing director Annie Swift.
Allen, who has taken up the newly-created position of head of client Services at HowTo.tv, has been replaced by Duncan Siegle.
The reshake-up at B2B publisher Centaur, which also publishes Money Marketing, and the announcement of a strategic review that could lead to a change of ownership.
Graham Sherren, chairman and founder, owns a 5.9% stake in the company.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Midmarket Segment Program Manager EMEA EMR negotiable, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Broadcast Affairs Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £30-35K + Benefits, London