Centaur to revamp marketing portal Mad
LONDON - Centaur Media is to revamp its marketing portal Mad.co.uk and turn it into an aggregator for its related print titles with the likely loss of several jobs.
The site will feature content from Centaur's marketing related titles, which include Marketing Week.
The site's editor Branwell Johnson will continue to oversee the revamped staff, but the jobs of the reporting team of three are in doubt.
The changes to Mad comes as Centaur parts company with two senior figures from its commercial team. Marketing Week group publisher Julie Leyland and ad director Rebecca Allen have both departed.
Those departures follow others earlier this year including publishing director Annie Swift.
Allen, who has taken up the newly-created position of head of client Services at HowTo.tv, has been replaced by Duncan Siegle.
The reshake-up at B2B publisher Centaur, which also publishes Money Marketing, and the announcement of a strategic review that could lead to a change of ownership.
Graham Sherren, chairman and founder, owns a 5.9% stake in the company.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...