Research Studios creates Swarovski motion graphics
LONDON - Research Studios has designed the motion graphics for Swarovski's stand and runway appearance at the Baselworld watch and jewellery show.
The 'Enlightened - Swarovski Elements' collection features trend-oriented gem cuts and colours.
Alex Mazza was art director on the project and was supported by senior designer Chris Thompson.
Mazza said: "This has been an exciting job to work on. Swarovksi is a world famous brand operating in a fast moving and dynamic market that requires visual standout that has the ability to communicate with both consumers and trade alike."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director PFJ £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Social Media Source £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage