The Listening Company acquires The Essentiagroup
LONDON - Contact centre operator The Listening Company has acquired The Essentiagroup for an undisclosed sum, giving it combined revenues of over £55m.
The Essentiagroup, which specialises in health and lifestyle advice, employs 450 people across its Glasgow, Brora and Newcastle offices.
Its advice lines cover issues such as smoking cessation, substance misuse and sexual health. Current clients range from the British Medical Association and NCVO, to the Scottish Government, the COI and the Department of Health.
From offices in Richmond, Tonbridge and Portsmouth, The Listening Company currently manages more than 25 million conversations each year for clients operating in sectors including transport and leisure, automotive, financial services, broadband, telecoms and media, using its own EPI software that combines email, phone and internet channels.
The Listening Company has also recently announced winning new business from car brands Lexus and Toyota.
Neville Upton, chief executive of The Listening Company, said: "This is the next step in our plan to deliver the next generation of contact centres for clients and their customers. The vision of The Essentiagroup echoes the way we see the industry developing."
Joe Costello, managing director of Essentiagroup, said: "I'm convinced that the combined offering of The Listening Company and The Essentiagroup will be perfectly positioned to answer the customer service challenges of today and tomorrow."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...