EDF Energy hires AIS to UK direct and digital account
LONDON - EDF Energy has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to its newly consolidated UK direct and digital marketing account.
The agency was hired following a competitive pitch process managed by the MCCA. The account moves from Proximity London, which had handled B2B communications, and MBA, which had managed consumer marketing. AIS will take over the business on 1 July.
The brief is expected to include activity surrounding EDF Energy's tier-one sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympic Games. The brand will use the event partly as a platform to promote its green credentials.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...