The World: Paris - Richard Attias steps down from Publicis Groupe
Richard Attias, the senior Publicis Groupe executive who married the ex-wife of the French president Nicolas Sarkozy two months ago, is leaving the organisation.
He is stepping down as the executive chairman of PublicisLive in order to pursue "entrepreneurial opportunities outside the Groupe".
The Morocco-born Attias founded PublicisLive, a Geneva-based agency that specialises in producing international conferences.
He married Cecilia Ciganer-Albeniz in March at a ceremony in New York's Rockefeller Center.
John Rossant, the Publicis vice-president of communications and public affairs, will become the new executive chairman of PublicisLive.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London