The World: Paris - Richard Attias steps down from Publicis Groupe
Richard Attias, the senior Publicis Groupe executive who married the ex-wife of the French president Nicolas Sarkozy two months ago, is leaving the organisation.
He is stepping down as the executive chairman of PublicisLive in order to pursue "entrepreneurial opportunities outside the Groupe".
The Morocco-born Attias founded PublicisLive, a Geneva-based agency that specialises in producing international conferences.
He married Cecilia Ciganer-Albeniz in March at a ceremony in New York's Rockefeller Center.
John Rossant, the Publicis vice-president of communications and public affairs, will become the new executive chairman of PublicisLive.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England