The World: Paris - Richard Attias steps down from Publicis Groupe
Richard Attias, the senior Publicis Groupe executive who married the ex-wife of the French president Nicolas Sarkozy two months ago, is leaving the organisation.
He is stepping down as the executive chairman of PublicisLive in order to pursue "entrepreneurial opportunities outside the Groupe".
The Morocco-born Attias founded PublicisLive, a Geneva-based agency that specialises in producing international conferences.
He married Cecilia Ciganer-Albeniz in March at a ceremony in New York's Rockefeller Center.
John Rossant, the Publicis vice-president of communications and public affairs, will become the new executive chairman of PublicisLive.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester