Cadbury backs Creme Egg Twisted with TV push
LONDON - Cadbury has created a television ad campaign to launch its Creme Egg Twisted, a twisted chocolate tube filled with Creme Egg goo.
The chocolate bar will be available from May 19, so that fans can get their Creme Egg fix even when the traditional egg disappears form the shelves after Easter.
The 30-second TV spot created by Publicis London will initially run in a top and tail format for the first few days, showing the first 10 seconds at the start of the break and the remaining 20 seconds at the end.
The £2m launch campaign will include TV advertising, digital, PR and dedicated point-of-sale.
A website for Creme Egg Twisted will launch on May 13.
Rebecca Walsh, Cadbury Creme Egg senior brand manager, said: "Twisted is born out of the Creme Egg brand and so reflects its quirky and playful personality.
"Now everyone can enjoy the taste and gooey Creme Egg experience but in a whole new fun and exciting way."
In February, Cadbury Creme Egg ran a spoof online mini-movie series, including 'Goo Fiction' and 'Raiders of the Lost Goo', on animation and game website Weebl's Stuff.
The online activity was designed to complement Cadbury Creme Egg's TV, poster and digital campaign "Here today, goo tomorrow", which launched at the beginning of the year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Artworker Source £28000 - £29000 per annum, London
- Creative Content Manager. Daniel Marks London £50-60k, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry