Kadence Asia-Pacific appoints Lim as project director
LONDON - Kadence has appointed Rowena Lim as project director to support the company's ongoing expansion in the Asia-Pacific region.
Lim has more than six years' experience in coordinating and managing insight projects, gained from roles at TNS and more recently at international fast food corporation Jollibee.
Lim has skills in initiating, designing and implementing qualitative and quantitative insight projects across a variety of cultures. She also has experience in delivering new product development research and overseeing brand tracking studies.
In her new role, based at Kadence's Singapore office, Lim will be responsible for client relationship management.
Piers Lee, managing director of Kadence Asia-Pacific, said: "Kadence continually aims to offer its clients the highest level of service, and we believe that Rowena's market knowledge within the FMCG, food and beverages, and telecoms industries, alongside her capabilities as a market researcher and willingness to embrace new tools and methodologies, will add significant value to the work we undertake for clients operating within these sectors."
Kadence was founded in 1992 and has offices in Boston, London, Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta and Hong Kong.
In February, Kadence Group posted an 18% rise in annual global revenue to $9.3m on the back of its expanded presence in Asia.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...