Kadence Asia-Pacific appoints Lim as project director
LONDON - Kadence has appointed Rowena Lim as project director to support the company's ongoing expansion in the Asia-Pacific region.
Lim has more than six years' experience in coordinating and managing insight projects, gained from roles at TNS and more recently at international fast food corporation Jollibee.
Lim has skills in initiating, designing and implementing qualitative and quantitative insight projects across a variety of cultures. She also has experience in delivering new product development research and overseeing brand tracking studies.
In her new role, based at Kadence's Singapore office, Lim will be responsible for client relationship management.
Piers Lee, managing director of Kadence Asia-Pacific, said: "Kadence continually aims to offer its clients the highest level of service, and we believe that Rowena's market knowledge within the FMCG, food and beverages, and telecoms industries, alongside her capabilities as a market researcher and willingness to embrace new tools and methodologies, will add significant value to the work we undertake for clients operating within these sectors."
Kadence was founded in 1992 and has offices in Boston, London, Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta and Hong Kong.
In February, Kadence Group posted an 18% rise in annual global revenue to $9.3m on the back of its expanded presence in Asia.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London