Pot Noodle employs fighting dwarves for live activity
LONDON - Billington Cartmell's experiential marketing arm Closer has launched a live event campaign for Pot Noodle challenging people to 'Gladiators' style duels with 'super strong dwarves'.
Closer has created a fight ring in which competitors and dwarves balance on giant Pot Noodle containers and attempt to knock each other off with giant mushroom and tomato batons.
It is also filming the fights and emailing footage to competitors immediately after they happen.
The activity, which includes wet and dry Pot Noodle sampling, will run through the summer visiting events that target 16- to 25-year-olds -- including Street Life, Ultimate Street Car and Ripcurl Boardmasters.
Cheryl Calverley, marketing manager for Pot Noodle, said: "Pot Noodle may be a small product but it certainly packs a big taste hit. We're offering consumers a fun and interactive experience where they can either get involved or simply sit back and enjoy the product."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds
- Consumer Insight & Innovation Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 + car, Camberley
- Account Director | Digital Nu Creative Talent £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, West London
- Head of Digital Brand Recruitment £55000 - £60000 per annum + car and bonus, Peterborough