Pot Noodle employs fighting dwarves for live activity
LONDON - Billington Cartmell's experiential marketing arm Closer has launched a live event campaign for Pot Noodle challenging people to 'Gladiators' style duels with 'super strong dwarves'.
Closer has created a fight ring in which competitors and dwarves balance on giant Pot Noodle containers and attempt to knock each other off with giant mushroom and tomato batons.
It is also filming the fights and emailing footage to competitors immediately after they happen.
The activity, which includes wet and dry Pot Noodle sampling, will run through the summer visiting events that target 16- to 25-year-olds -- including Street Life, Ultimate Street Car and Ripcurl Boardmasters.
Cheryl Calverley, marketing manager for Pot Noodle, said: "Pot Noodle may be a small product but it certainly packs a big taste hit. We're offering consumers a fun and interactive experience where they can either get involved or simply sit back and enjoy the product."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...