OgilvyOne scoops BA digital marketing brief
LONDON - OgilvyOne has scooped the £4 million digital advertising and media business for British Airways across its European and African markets.
British Airways...appointed a single agency for the first time
The agency secured the business following a shoot-out against ZenithOptimedia and Publicis, which paired up for the pitch.
OgilvyOne will now take responsibility for the airline's digital advertising across 40 European and African markets, while Neo@Ogilvy will handle the digital media planning and buying.
The appointment does not include the airline's UK digital advertising business, which remains with Agency.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)