OgilvyOne scoops BA digital marketing brief
LONDON - OgilvyOne has scooped the £4 million digital advertising and media business for British Airways across its European and African markets.
British Airways...appointed a single agency for the first time
The agency secured the business following a shoot-out against ZenithOptimedia and Publicis, which paired up for the pitch.
OgilvyOne will now take responsibility for the airline's digital advertising across 40 European and African markets, while Neo@Ogilvy will handle the digital media planning and buying.
The appointment does not include the airline's UK digital advertising business, which remains with Agency.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London