OgilvyOne scoops BA digital marketing brief
LONDON - OgilvyOne has scooped the £4 million digital advertising and media business for British Airways across its European and African markets.
British Airways...appointed a single agency for the first time
The agency secured the business following a shoot-out against ZenithOptimedia and Publicis, which paired up for the pitch.
OgilvyOne will now take responsibility for the airline's digital advertising across 40 European and African markets, while Neo@Ogilvy will handle the digital media planning and buying.
The appointment does not include the airline's UK digital advertising business, which remains with Agency.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)