OgilvyOne scoops BA digital marketing brief
LONDON - OgilvyOne has scooped the £4 million digital advertising and media business for British Airways across its European and African markets.
British Airways...appointed a single agency for the first time
The agency secured the business following a shoot-out against ZenithOptimedia and Publicis, which paired up for the pitch.
OgilvyOne will now take responsibility for the airline's digital advertising across 40 European and African markets, while Neo@Ogilvy will handle the digital media planning and buying.
The appointment does not include the airline's UK digital advertising business, which remains with Agency.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)