Arniston Bay to run sampling activity for pouch product
LONDON - South African wine producer The Company of Wine People is to run a week-long sampling campaign for its Arniston Bay wine pouch from next Monday.
Green Row Communications has been assigned to provide PR support in the UK and is backing the sampling campaign with a competition to win one of five trips to Arniston Bay, which is a fishing village in South Africa.
Green Row is using free morning newspaper Metro to publicise the competition.
The sampling activity by Wines Sorted will involve 1.5l pouches being given away at London rail stations Liverpool St, Paddington and Victoria, as well as Manchester Piccadilly. It is expected to reach around 2m people.
The pouch, launched last spring, has green credentials -- the company claims it creates 80% less environmental impact from cradle to grave than the equivalent volume in glass bottles.
The pouch range includes Chenin Chardonnay, Pinotage Rose and Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot, initially in a 1.5l size with a 250ml size to be launched later in the summer.
The range will be available in all major supermarkets.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...