Arniston Bay to run sampling activity for pouch product
LONDON - South African wine producer The Company of Wine People is to run a week-long sampling campaign for its Arniston Bay wine pouch from next Monday.
Green Row Communications has been assigned to provide PR support in the UK and is backing the sampling campaign with a competition to win one of five trips to Arniston Bay, which is a fishing village in South Africa.
Green Row is using free morning newspaper Metro to publicise the competition.
The sampling activity by Wines Sorted will involve 1.5l pouches being given away at London rail stations Liverpool St, Paddington and Victoria, as well as Manchester Piccadilly. It is expected to reach around 2m people.
The pouch, launched last spring, has green credentials -- the company claims it creates 80% less environmental impact from cradle to grave than the equivalent volume in glass bottles.
The pouch range includes Chenin Chardonnay, Pinotage Rose and Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot, initially in a 1.5l size with a 250ml size to be launched later in the summer.
The range will be available in all major supermarkets.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex