Tesco combines school voucher schemes for computers and sports
LONDON - Tesco is merging its Computers for Schools with its Sport for Schools and Clubs schemes as it looks to offer organisations more choice on how they spend their vouchers.
From next year, consumers will be able to collect general vouchers for equipment ranging from IT and sports kits to health and arts products. Previously the two schemes have been run at different times, with computer vouchers available from March and sport vouchers on offer from September. A name for the new programme has not yet been announced.
The new vouchers will be available for an extended 15-week period and the supermarket is also reorganising the structure of the scheme to ensure that new equipment reaches schools for the start of the academic year.
Customers of the schemes currently receive one voucher for every £10 they spend in a large Tesco store and £5 in a Tesco Express store. The original IT-provision scheme was launched by the supermarket in 1992, while the sport-themed programme followed in 2005.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Leicestershire
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...