Bir Bintang selects Matari Advertising
JAKARTA - PT Multi Bintang International (MBI) has handed the US$2 million account for its two brands, Bir Bintang and non-alcoholic Bintang Zero, to Matari Advertising.
The agency won the accounts in a six-way pitch involving Leo Burnett- Arc, JWT, Matari Advertising, Cabe Rawit, Blue Circle and Berakar. The account was being handled for the last five years by TCP-TBWA.
Gde Siriana, the group brand manager for Bintang brands confirmed the news said that the brand has been facing challenges is increasing its market share and has been seeking to reinvent its image.
Bir Bintang is Indonesia’s leading beer brand with about 65 percent market share and it has been witnessing a slow growth of 3 percent every year. Its closest rival Anker beer marketed by PT Delta Djakarta trails behind with a 29 percent market share.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London