Bir Bintang selects Matari Advertising
JAKARTA - PT Multi Bintang International (MBI) has handed the US$2 million account for its two brands, Bir Bintang and non-alcoholic Bintang Zero, to Matari Advertising.
The agency won the accounts in a six-way pitch involving Leo Burnett- Arc, JWT, Matari Advertising, Cabe Rawit, Blue Circle and Berakar. The account was being handled for the last five years by TCP-TBWA.
Gde Siriana, the group brand manager for Bintang brands confirmed the news said that the brand has been facing challenges is increasing its market share and has been seeking to reinvent its image.
Bir Bintang is Indonesia’s leading beer brand with about 65 percent market share and it has been witnessing a slow growth of 3 percent every year. Its closest rival Anker beer marketed by PT Delta Djakarta trails behind with a 29 percent market share.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)