Bir Bintang selects Matari Advertising
JAKARTA - PT Multi Bintang International (MBI) has handed the US$2 million account for its two brands, Bir Bintang and non-alcoholic Bintang Zero, to Matari Advertising.
The agency won the accounts in a six-way pitch involving Leo Burnett- Arc, JWT, Matari Advertising, Cabe Rawit, Blue Circle and Berakar. The account was being handled for the last five years by TCP-TBWA.
Gde Siriana, the group brand manager for Bintang brands confirmed the news said that the brand has been facing challenges is increasing its market share and has been seeking to reinvent its image.
Bir Bintang is Indonesia’s leading beer brand with about 65 percent market share and it has been witnessing a slow growth of 3 percent every year. Its closest rival Anker beer marketed by PT Delta Djakarta trails behind with a 29 percent market share.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...