Bir Bintang selects Matari Advertising
JAKARTA - PT Multi Bintang International (MBI) has handed the US$2 million account for its two brands, Bir Bintang and non-alcoholic Bintang Zero, to Matari Advertising.
The agency won the accounts in a six-way pitch involving Leo Burnett- Arc, JWT, Matari Advertising, Cabe Rawit, Blue Circle and Berakar. The account was being handled for the last five years by TCP-TBWA.
Gde Siriana, the group brand manager for Bintang brands confirmed the news said that the brand has been facing challenges is increasing its market share and has been seeking to reinvent its image.
Bir Bintang is Indonesia’s leading beer brand with about 65 percent market share and it has been witnessing a slow growth of 3 percent every year. Its closest rival Anker beer marketed by PT Delta Djakarta trails behind with a 29 percent market share.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...