Cactus Kid to star in Oasis campaign by Mother
LONDON - Mother will tomorrow launch a TV campaign for the soft drink Oasis featuring a girl who runs off with a human/cactus hybrid.
The "Run, Cactus Kid, Run" campaign will retain the successful "for people who don't like water" strapline.
It comprises three 30-second TV spots, plus a fourth ad that will appear online with alternative endings on which users can vote.
Cathryn Sleight, the marketing director at Coca-Cola GB, said: "This year's campaign builds on the brand's irreverent humour, designed specifically to appeal to the twentysomething target audience."
The campaign will also feature an extended cinematic trailer and outdoor ads, which evoke classic movie posters.
Project: Run, Cactus Kid, Run
Client: Caroline Bonpain, senior brand manager, Coca-Cola UK
Brief: Drive affinity and awareness of Oasis by making its point of view famous "for people who don't like water"
Creative agency: Mother
Art director: Mother
Media agency: Vizeum
Media planner: Chris Stephenson
Media spend: £2.4 million
Production company: Independent
Director: Mike Maguire
Editor: Marshall Street
Exposure: TV, outdoor, online
1st air date: Thurs 3 July, 21:10, Channel 4 (Big Brother)
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...