Mail Online appoints Schnieders as SEO chief
LONDON - The Mail Online, the Daily Mail's website, has appointed Simon Schnieders as its search engine optimisation manager.
Schnieders joins from Yell.com where he was also SEO manager. At the Daily Mail website, Schnieders will be responsible for Mail Online overall SEO strategy.
He will be reporting directly to James Bromley, general manager of Mail Online who recently joined Associated Northcliffe Digital owned site from AutoTrader.co.uk where was business development director.
Last month, the Mail Online overtook rivals Telegraph.co.uk and Guardian.co.uk to become the UK's most popular newspaper website, with 18.7m unique users in May, according to ABCe figures.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath