Mail Online appoints Schnieders as SEO chief
LONDON - The Mail Online, the Daily Mail's website, has appointed Simon Schnieders as its search engine optimisation manager.
Schnieders joins from Yell.com where he was also SEO manager. At the Daily Mail website, Schnieders will be responsible for Mail Online overall SEO strategy.
He will be reporting directly to James Bromley, general manager of Mail Online who recently joined Associated Northcliffe Digital owned site from AutoTrader.co.uk where was business development director.
Last month, the Mail Online overtook rivals Telegraph.co.uk and Guardian.co.uk to become the UK's most popular newspaper website, with 18.7m unique users in May, according to ABCe figures.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London