Mail Online appoints Schnieders as SEO chief
LONDON - The Mail Online, the Daily Mail's website, has appointed Simon Schnieders as its search engine optimisation manager.
Schnieders joins from Yell.com where he was also SEO manager. At the Daily Mail website, Schnieders will be responsible for Mail Online overall SEO strategy.
He will be reporting directly to James Bromley, general manager of Mail Online who recently joined Associated Northcliffe Digital owned site from AutoTrader.co.uk where was business development director.
Last month, the Mail Online overtook rivals Telegraph.co.uk and Guardian.co.uk to become the UK's most popular newspaper website, with 18.7m unique users in May, according to ABCe figures.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...