Mail Online appoints Schnieders as SEO chief
LONDON - The Mail Online, the Daily Mail's website, has appointed Simon Schnieders as its search engine optimisation manager.
Schnieders joins from Yell.com where he was also SEO manager. At the Daily Mail website, Schnieders will be responsible for Mail Online overall SEO strategy.
He will be reporting directly to James Bromley, general manager of Mail Online who recently joined Associated Northcliffe Digital owned site from AutoTrader.co.uk where was business development director.
Last month, the Mail Online overtook rivals Telegraph.co.uk and Guardian.co.uk to become the UK's most popular newspaper website, with 18.7m unique users in May, according to ABCe figures.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...