The Week: Advertising news - Nike in 'Just do it' homage
Nike has launched a global TV ad campaign to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its "Just do it" campaign.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, the ad, called "courage", features 31 athletes who have been sponsored by Nike over the years. They include the basketball star Michael Jordan, cyclist Lance Armstrong and tennis stars John McEnroe and Roger Federer. The spot launched on 19 July for the run-up to the Beijing Olympics.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)