The Week: Advertising news - Nike in 'Just do it' homage
Nike has launched a global TV ad campaign to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its "Just do it" campaign.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, the ad, called "courage", features 31 athletes who have been sponsored by Nike over the years. They include the basketball star Michael Jordan, cyclist Lance Armstrong and tennis stars John McEnroe and Roger Federer. The spot launched on 19 July for the run-up to the Beijing Olympics.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)