The Week: Advertising news - Nike in 'Just do it' homage
Nike has launched a global TV ad campaign to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its "Just do it" campaign.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, the ad, called "courage", features 31 athletes who have been sponsored by Nike over the years. They include the basketball star Michael Jordan, cyclist Lance Armstrong and tennis stars John McEnroe and Roger Federer. The spot launched on 19 July for the run-up to the Beijing Olympics.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester