The Week: Advertising news - Nike in 'Just do it' homage
Nike has launched a global TV ad campaign to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its "Just do it" campaign.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, the ad, called "courage", features 31 athletes who have been sponsored by Nike over the years. They include the basketball star Michael Jordan, cyclist Lance Armstrong and tennis stars John McEnroe and Roger Federer. The spot launched on 19 July for the run-up to the Beijing Olympics.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)