The Week: Advertising news - Nike in 'Just do it' homage
Nike has launched a global TV ad campaign to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its "Just do it" campaign.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, the ad, called "courage", features 31 athletes who have been sponsored by Nike over the years. They include the basketball star Michael Jordan, cyclist Lance Armstrong and tennis stars John McEnroe and Roger Federer. The spot launched on 19 July for the run-up to the Beijing Olympics.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London