Dairy Crest launches Frijj cinema ticket promotion
LONDON - Frijj, Dairy Crest's flavoured milk brand, has appointed movie promotions specialist Filmology to create an on-pack promotion giving away cinema tickets.
Filmology will be responsible for running the competition on a range of limited edition Frijj bottles offering people the chance to win a pair of 7,500 Cineworld cinema tickets.
The packs will direct customers to a website where they can find out if they have won by typing in the product's barcode.
The on-pack promotion supports Frijj's wider marketing campaign, "Four Ridges Must Be Destroyed", which takes advantage of the popularity of horror films among its target market of 16- to 24-year-old males.
The full campaign includes digital, online, press, posters and outdoor ads together with the launch of a dedicated website hosting five spoof films of Steve McQueen's 'The Blob', which will be released on the site following three teaser trailers.
The website also offers visitors the chance to upload their homemade films, using Frijj as a prop, and the best film will be showcased at the launch of the free Frijj Film Festival starting on August 14.
The six-week-long festival will be held at 25 cinemas across London offering people the chance to watch 26 classic movies for free.
David Pearson, director of Filmology, said: "This campaign is bursting with creativity and is a great example of the variety of fun initiatives that can be harnessed in a promotional campaign using the power of the cinema, with horror films in particular appealing directly to Frijj's target market.
Mike Smith, group brand manager at Dairy Crest, said: "We're looking to re-engage with our core consumer base and the campaign, with its inventive user-generated content and movie offers, is sure to bolster brand loyalty."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Director - Pharmaceutical Mustard Jobs up to £60,000 doe, Central London
- New Business Director - Agency Brand Recruitment £60000 per annum + bonus, Milton Keynes
- Creative Consultant Network Career Consultants £60000 - £80000 per annum, London