VirginMedia.com boosts sport content through Perform
LONDON - VirginMedia.com is boosting its sport content offering after striking a deal with sport-focused digital programming provider Perform.
The deal with Perform adds a wide range of football, tennis, golf and motorsports content to the online Virgin Media sports portal, Virginmedia.com/sport.
Virgin Media will use on-demand clips drawn from Perform's Omnisport.tv sports news bulletin. The Omnisport.tv round-up features the previous day's sporting highlights for mobile, web and TV distribution.
Perform already provides video production services for Virgin Media's football content, including highlights of all Barclays Premier League, Coca-Cola Championship and League 1 and League 2 matches.
The new deal means Perform will handle video integration, editorial services and a dedicated content management platform for Virgin Media's sports portal.
Oliver Slipper, joint chief executive of Perform, said the partnership enables Perform to further utilise content across Virgin Media's sports portal "and will help drive brand loyalty and awareness with a compelling sports line-up".
This article was first published on Media Week
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...