VirginMedia.com boosts sport content through Perform
LONDON - VirginMedia.com is boosting its sport content offering after striking a deal with sport-focused digital programming provider Perform.
The deal with Perform adds a wide range of football, tennis, golf and motorsports content to the online Virgin Media sports portal, Virginmedia.com/sport.
Virgin Media will use on-demand clips drawn from Perform's Omnisport.tv sports news bulletin. The Omnisport.tv round-up features the previous day's sporting highlights for mobile, web and TV distribution.
Perform already provides video production services for Virgin Media's football content, including highlights of all Barclays Premier League, Coca-Cola Championship and League 1 and League 2 matches.
The new deal means Perform will handle video integration, editorial services and a dedicated content management platform for Virgin Media's sports portal.
Oliver Slipper, joint chief executive of Perform, said the partnership enables Perform to further utilise content across Virgin Media's sports portal "and will help drive brand loyalty and awareness with a compelling sports line-up".
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire