James Bond to appear in Fallon Sony ad
LONDON - James Bond to star in Fallon's next TV ad for Sony.
James Bond...set to star in next Sony ad by Fallon
Details of the ad are strictly under wraps, but Campaign can reveal that Daniel Craig will star as James Bond in a spot that will highlight Sony Pictures' role as the long-term distributor and commercial partner of the film franchise.
The ad, set to break in the autumn around the release of the next James Bond film, Quantum of Solace, will not promote specific Sony products.
It is being overseen by Fallon's executive creative director, Richard Flintham, and was shot on location of the new Bond film.
As well as the TV campaign advertising the tie-up, Sony will continue with product placement in the latest film, with the new Sony Ericsson C902 Cyber-shot handset expected to feature.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...