James Bond to appear in Fallon Sony ad
LONDON - James Bond to star in Fallon's next TV ad for Sony.
James Bond...set to star in next Sony ad by Fallon
Details of the ad are strictly under wraps, but Campaign can reveal that Daniel Craig will star as James Bond in a spot that will highlight Sony Pictures' role as the long-term distributor and commercial partner of the film franchise.
The ad, set to break in the autumn around the release of the next James Bond film, Quantum of Solace, will not promote specific Sony products.
It is being overseen by Fallon's executive creative director, Richard Flintham, and was shot on location of the new Bond film.
As well as the TV campaign advertising the tie-up, Sony will continue with product placement in the latest film, with the new Sony Ericsson C902 Cyber-shot handset expected to feature.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London