BHF to premiere one-off ad starring Steven Berkoff
LONDON - The British Heart Foundation is launching a two-minute, one-off ad, which will play at 9.17pm on Sunday 10 August, which will show Steven Berkoff simulating a heart attack.
BHF...new heart attack ad starring Steven Berkoff
Called "Watch your own heart attack" and starring the veteran British actor Steven Berkoff, the ad is aimed at raising awareness of the dangers of a heart attack.
It will then be available interactively for the following week.
The spot, which is directed by Brett Foraker and devised by Grey, is backed by a cross-media teaser campaign, including poster, press and online, showing the exact time that the ad will play.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Integrated Producer Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director - boutique consumer branding agency Gabriele Skelton negotiable, London
- Group Marketing Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 OTE & Car, South Birmingham