BHF to premiere one-off ad starring Steven Berkoff
LONDON - The British Heart Foundation is launching a two-minute, one-off ad, which will play at 9.17pm on Sunday 10 August, which will show Steven Berkoff simulating a heart attack.
BHF...new heart attack ad starring Steven Berkoff
Called "Watch your own heart attack" and starring the veteran British actor Steven Berkoff, the ad is aimed at raising awareness of the dangers of a heart attack.
It will then be available interactively for the following week.
The spot, which is directed by Brett Foraker and devised by Grey, is backed by a cross-media teaser campaign, including poster, press and online, showing the exact time that the ad will play.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...