Marks & Spencer turns to Incentivated for mobile activity
LONDON - Marks & Spencer has employed mobile marketing agency Incentivated to add a response and voucher element to its 'Back to School' ad campaign.
Print ads for the clothes range invite readers to text the keyword SCHOOL to a dedicated shortcode, 65006. The keyword is followed by a number that denotes where the ad was placed, which allows M&S to track how enquiries were generated.
Respondents receive a text message linking them to the 'Back to School' mobile internet site, which was built by Incentivated, and features photos and prices for the range.
The site features a 'click to call' function that connects customers to the M&S Direct call centre.
M&S is offering discount vouchers to consumers who enter their email address into the site.
Jonathan Bass, managing director at Incentivated, said: "This mobile service allows mums and dads to browse the M&S Back to School ranges when they're out and about."
Separately, M&S will use mobile to support its customer loyalty scheme. Personalised emails will carry banner links to a web registration page where customers can sign up to receive SMS alert for product news and offers. They will receive no more than three alerts over any two-month period."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, Worcester
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...