Oasis set to launch third spot in Cactus Kid campaign
LONDON - Oasis will launch the third in its series of TV ads featuring Cactus Kid and his runaway lover next week.
Oasis...third in Cactus Kid campaign by Mother
The "Run, Cactus Kid, Run" campaign retains the successful "for people who don't like water" strapline.
It features the couple hiding out in a motel, which is raided by police looking for the rebellious heroes of the ad.
Cathryn Sleight, the marketing director at Coca-Cola GB, said: "This year's campaign builds on the brand's irreverent humour, designed specifically to appeal to the twentysomething target audience."
The campaign will also feature an extended cinematic trailer and outdoor ads, which evoke classic movie posters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)