Oasis set to launch third spot in Cactus Kid campaign
LONDON - Oasis will launch the third in its series of TV ads featuring Cactus Kid and his runaway lover next week.
Oasis...third in Cactus Kid campaign by Mother
The "Run, Cactus Kid, Run" campaign retains the successful "for people who don't like water" strapline.
It features the couple hiding out in a motel, which is raided by police looking for the rebellious heroes of the ad.
Cathryn Sleight, the marketing director at Coca-Cola GB, said: "This year's campaign builds on the brand's irreverent humour, designed specifically to appeal to the twentysomething target audience."
The campaign will also feature an extended cinematic trailer and outdoor ads, which evoke classic movie posters.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London