Naked Olympic athletes star in Powerade campaign
LONDON - Mother London has stripped British Olympic athletes bare in its print and outdoor campaign for Powerade.
Powerade...new Olympic campaign for Powerade
Athletes Philip Idowu, cyclist Rebecca Romero and swimmer Gregor Tait are each captured performing their disciplines, completely stripped of all clothing.
The campaign has been launched to promote the fact that Powerade are the official sports drink of the 2008 Beijing Olympic games,
Shot against a dark background, each image attempts to show that the inner qualities of the athletes are just as important as what they wear.
The three athletes were chosen for the campaign to show the diversity of talent on show in the Great Britain team. The executions will run in newspapers at different times to coincide with when the athletes are competing.
Planner (creative agency)
Sports magazines and Posters
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)