Naked Olympic athletes star in Powerade campaign
LONDON - Mother London has stripped British Olympic athletes bare in its print and outdoor campaign for Powerade.
Powerade...new Olympic campaign for Powerade
Athletes Philip Idowu, cyclist Rebecca Romero and swimmer Gregor Tait are each captured performing their disciplines, completely stripped of all clothing.
The campaign has been launched to promote the fact that Powerade are the official sports drink of the 2008 Beijing Olympic games,
Shot against a dark background, each image attempts to show that the inner qualities of the athletes are just as important as what they wear.
The three athletes were chosen for the campaign to show the diversity of talent on show in the Great Britain team. The executions will run in newspapers at different times to coincide with when the athletes are competing.
Planner (creative agency)
Sports magazines and Posters
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...