Burger King names Power marketing chief
LONDON - Burger King has resurrected the role of UK marketing director and promoted Sarah Power to the role.
Power, previously the senior marketing manager for North-West Europe, will report to David Kisilevsky who was recently promoted to vice president of marketing for EMEA. Kisilevsky will be responsible for growing the Burger King brand across the Middle East and Africa.
Burger King has not had a UK-specific marketing director since 2006, when the last incumbent, Dawn Foster, moved to another role within the company.
Prior to joining Burger King at the beginning of 2007, Power worked at Kerry Foods, overseeing the Matteson's brand.
Burger King has focused on bolstering the premium qualities of its burgers to differentiate it from McDonald's. It is now the third biggest UK fast-food outlet, as last year, KFC overtook it in terms of store number.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...