Innocent contacts shops for £4m task
LONDON - Innocent Drinks is talking to agencies about its £4 million creative account just six months after taking the business in-house.
Innocent...talking to creative agencies
It has approached a number of agencies and is putting together a shortlist.
The winning agency will initially be briefed with creating a TV campaign to promote the brand, focusing on its health benefits.
The work, to be broadcast in January, will be targeted at consumers who are looking to become healthy following the excesses of the Christmas period.
The incumbent on the account, before it moved in-house, was Lowe London, which picked up the business in October 2005.
Lowe still works with the company on projects, but is not taking part in this review.
Albion, which works on Innocent Kids, the company's specialist children's range, has also declined to pitch for the business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire