Anjelica Huston stars in latest Orange Spot ad
LONDON - Mother has unveiled its latest Orange Spot ad, starring Anjelica Huston.
The ad is set in a dimly lit restauraunt, where Huston pitches a movie to the familiar Orange Film Board executives.
Huston wants to create a film based on the depression suffered by a funeral director's wife.
However, the Orange executives suggest the movie could be made more upbeat by giving people phones to text their friends funny photos of dead people.
Huston joins plethora of Hollywood stars who have starred the Orange Spot series, including Rob Lowe, Snoop Dogg, Ewan McGregor, Steven Seagal, Darryl Hannah, Carrie Fisher and even Darth Vader.
The ad will run in cinemas across the UK from this week and has been designed to remind people to turn their phones off while in the cinema.
In August, Orange announced that it would be moving the Gold Spot account from Mother to Fallon from next year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)