The Week: Advertising News - Coke Zero takes Bond name
Coca-Cola GB is to change the name of Coca-Cola Zero to Zero Zero 7 as part of a multimillion-pound global deal with the new James Bond film Quantum of Solace. A limited edition range of bottles will launch in the UK next month and will be supported by a global ad campaign and on-pack promotions, created by Wieden & Kennedy.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London