Innocent tackles food with Veg Pots
LONDON - Innocent is expanding into food with the launch of Innocent Veg Pots, a range of four microwaveable meals each containing three portions of vegetables to count towards the five-a-day total.
The low-fat, low-salt, protein-packed meals can be purchased in Waitrose stores starting today for £3.49, and complete launch is expected to follow in October at major grocery stores across the UK.
Innocent Veg Pots will come in a variety of flavours from Tuscan bean stew to Thai coconut curry, all are designed by the award-winning chefs at Michelin-starred restaurant The Fat Duck.
Since it was set up by three friends in 1999, Innocent has taken a 70% share of the UK smoothie market, turning over £100m in the UK and Europe. With Innocent Veg Pots it is now making a grab for the office lunch market.
The company last week aborted its latest search for an agency to handle its £4m advertising business, the third time in just 15 months that it has done so.
After making the shortlist Fallon, 4Creative, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and The Brooklyn Brothers were told Innocent would handle its advertising in-house.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA