Innocent tackles food with Veg Pots
LONDON - Innocent is expanding into food with the launch of Innocent Veg Pots, a range of four microwaveable meals each containing three portions of vegetables to count towards the five-a-day total.
The low-fat, low-salt, protein-packed meals can be purchased in Waitrose stores starting today for £3.49, and complete launch is expected to follow in October at major grocery stores across the UK.
Innocent Veg Pots will come in a variety of flavours from Tuscan bean stew to Thai coconut curry, all are designed by the award-winning chefs at Michelin-starred restaurant The Fat Duck.
Since it was set up by three friends in 1999, Innocent has taken a 70% share of the UK smoothie market, turning over £100m in the UK and Europe. With Innocent Veg Pots it is now making a grab for the office lunch market.
The company last week aborted its latest search for an agency to handle its £4m advertising business, the third time in just 15 months that it has done so.
After making the shortlist Fallon, 4Creative, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and The Brooklyn Brothers were told Innocent would handle its advertising in-house.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)