Sony Ericsson handset features in Bond's Quantum of Solace
LONDON - Sony Ericsson is launching a multimillion-pound global marketing campaign to promote its tie with the upcoming James Bond film Quantum of Solace.
Quantum of Solace
The mobile handset brand will use the activity, rolling out in 46 countries, to promote a special-edition silver C902 phone, which is used by Daniel Craig in his role as the secret agent.
The campaign will be supported by TV, cinema, outdoor and press ads as well as in-store promotion in O2 outlets. The mobile operator is Sony Ericsson's exclusive UK distribution partner for the handset.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London