TBWA\London wins Sony Centre ad account
LONDON - TBWA\London has won the £4 million ad account for the Sony Centre retail chain.
Sony Centre...appoints TBWA\London
The agency won the account after a pitch, run by the AAR, against Fallon, Krow and Iris.
Iris will remain in charge of retail promotions and sponsorship for the chain.
It is understood that TBWA will now work on a Christmas campaign to contrast the chain's quality service with that of other high street rivals.
OMD UK handles media planning and buying and is not affected by the appointment.
Fallon runs Sony's £70 million European ad account.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...