TBWA\London wins Sony Centre ad account
LONDON - TBWA\London has won the £4 million ad account for the Sony Centre retail chain.
Sony Centre...appoints TBWA\London
The agency won the account after a pitch, run by the AAR, against Fallon, Krow and Iris.
Iris will remain in charge of retail promotions and sponsorship for the chain.
It is understood that TBWA will now work on a Christmas campaign to contrast the chain's quality service with that of other high street rivals.
OMD UK handles media planning and buying and is not affected by the appointment.
Fallon runs Sony's £70 million European ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Brand Planner Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- E-commerce Manager - B2B Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester