Pixie Geldof becomes face of New Look
LONDON - Pixie Geldof has become the latest face of New Look, modelling a limited edition autumn/winter collection for the budget fashion retailer following her sister Peaches who recently appeared in a racy Agent Provocateur ad.
The 18-year-old daughter of Live Aid founder Sir Bob Geldof and Paula Yates has been photographed by Vogue photographer Josh Olins in a range of items for the retailer's autumn/winter collection.
She follows in the footsteps of model Agyness Deyn and Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore who have also modelled for New Look.
With her trademark bleach blonde crop and black eyeliner Pixie poses in a chiffon dress, fur coat and a tartan coat and beret, among other items.
Pixie was signed by Select Models at 16-years-old and was on the cover of Tatler at the age of 17.
Her older sister Peaches is with rival agency Storm and recently posed in a racy Agent Provocateur ad in the style of a gothic orgy.
Last year singer Lily Allen produced and modelled a clothing range for New Look. It was aimed at young women and called Lily Loves.
Allen's collection went up against Kate Moss, who created a range of designs for Top Shop.
The limited edition range modelled by Pixie is available to buy in New Look now.
There are also rumours that Pixie will be producing her own range for the high street chain.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...