Pixie Geldof becomes face of New Look
LONDON - Pixie Geldof has become the latest face of New Look, modelling a limited edition autumn/winter collection for the budget fashion retailer following her sister Peaches who recently appeared in a racy Agent Provocateur ad.
The 18-year-old daughter of Live Aid founder Sir Bob Geldof and Paula Yates has been photographed by Vogue photographer Josh Olins in a range of items for the retailer's autumn/winter collection.
She follows in the footsteps of model Agyness Deyn and Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore who have also modelled for New Look.
With her trademark bleach blonde crop and black eyeliner Pixie poses in a chiffon dress, fur coat and a tartan coat and beret, among other items.
Pixie was signed by Select Models at 16-years-old and was on the cover of Tatler at the age of 17.
Her older sister Peaches is with rival agency Storm and recently posed in a racy Agent Provocateur ad in the style of a gothic orgy.
Last year singer Lily Allen produced and modelled a clothing range for New Look. It was aimed at young women and called Lily Loves.
Allen's collection went up against Kate Moss, who created a range of designs for Top Shop.
The limited edition range modelled by Pixie is available to buy in New Look now.
There are also rumours that Pixie will be producing her own range for the high street chain.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London