Publicis Modem restructures its senior management team
Publicis Modem has restructured its senior management team by promoting Sebastian Dreyfus to chief executive, Neal Hendey to managing director and Tony Effick to chief strategy officer.
Tom Poyntor and Sebastian Dreyfus...moving
At the same time, Tom Poynter, who was joint managing director with Dreyfus, has left the agency to become a director at LBi.
Previously, Hendey was the head of project management and Effick was the head of planning.
Nigel Jones, the chairman and chief executive of Publicis Group UK, said: "Publicis Modem is growing rapidly and a key reason is the talent we have here.
"These promotions reward this talent and put in place a management structure that can maintain the growth while also ensuring our product quality, client service and strategic thinking are enhanced."
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...