Boots trims direct shortlist to three
LONDON - Boots has narrowed down the search for a direct agency to handle its Advantage Card account to three following the removal of Rapier and Ogilvy from its earlier shortlist.
Partners Aldridge Andrews, Proximity and Lida remain in the running; the pitch will take place on 28 October.
Boots called a review of the account in August. The incumbent, Craik Jones Watson Mitchell Voelkel deciding not to repitch for the business. Parent Omnicom is in the process of merging Craik Jones with its sister agency, Proximity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney