Door drop medium to be celebrated in dedicated award
LONDON - Door drops that don't end up straight in the recycling bin along with the takeaway pizza menus are in with the chance to win industry recognition, as the DMA launches a dedicated award for the medium.
Entries for the DMA Door Drop Awards will be accepted online starting from October 10, but the shortlisted entrants will have to wait until February next year to find out if they've won.
According to the Direct Marketing Association, the judges will be looking at the strategy, creativity and results of campaigns.
Nick Smith, a member of the DMA's Door-to-Door Council, said: "This is a great opportunity for agencies and clients to showcase their work, and have the chance to be recognised as producing the industry's most effective Door Drop campaign."
Entries must be in by December 12, and the winner will be revealed at the DMA Door-to-Door Conference.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...