Door drop medium to be celebrated in dedicated award
LONDON - Door drops that don't end up straight in the recycling bin along with the takeaway pizza menus are in with the chance to win industry recognition, as the DMA launches a dedicated award for the medium.
Entries for the DMA Door Drop Awards will be accepted online starting from October 10, but the shortlisted entrants will have to wait until February next year to find out if they've won.
According to the Direct Marketing Association, the judges will be looking at the strategy, creativity and results of campaigns.
Nick Smith, a member of the DMA's Door-to-Door Council, said: "This is a great opportunity for agencies and clients to showcase their work, and have the chance to be recognised as producing the industry's most effective Door Drop campaign."
Entries must be in by December 12, and the winner will be revealed at the DMA Door-to-Door Conference.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Head of Client Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - to £150k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £150k, Central London
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London