Mars shifts confectionery brands to Wrigley
LONDON - Mars' global sugar confectionery brands are to be transferred to Wrigley following the completion of its $23bn takeover of the chewing-gum company.
Under the transaction, Starburst, Skittles, Lucas, Tunes, Lockets, Kenman, Skwinkles and Rondo confectionery brands will be transferred to the new Wrigley subsidiary of Mars.
The acquisition of Wrigley by Mars, announced in April, creates the world's biggest confectionery company.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Account Director Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London