Puma hires Capitalize
Sportswear firm Puma has taken on Capitalize to leverage its sponsorship of this year's Volvo Ocean Race.
Puma: takes on Capitalize
The agency will work alongside Voyage Marketing to deliver an integrated marketing programme. The agency fought off competition in a three-way pitch to win the account. They will activate a PR, experiential, promotional, in-store and digital media campaign.
The Volvo Ocean Race is heralded as the world's most challenging and technical off-shore yachting event. It has a combined global audience of over 1.5billion people.
Puma's decision to expand its sports portfolio with a sailing division follows the success of its entry into motorsport, which helped to strengthen the brand's position in the active lifestyle apparel arena.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire