Puma hires Capitalize
Sportswear firm Puma has taken on Capitalize to leverage its sponsorship of this year's Volvo Ocean Race.
Puma: takes on Capitalize
The agency will work alongside Voyage Marketing to deliver an integrated marketing programme. The agency fought off competition in a three-way pitch to win the account. They will activate a PR, experiential, promotional, in-store and digital media campaign.
The Volvo Ocean Race is heralded as the world's most challenging and technical off-shore yachting event. It has a combined global audience of over 1.5billion people.
Puma's decision to expand its sports portfolio with a sailing division follows the success of its entry into motorsport, which helped to strengthen the brand's position in the active lifestyle apparel arena.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...