Bauer Media hires digital chief from T-Mobile
LONDON - Bauer Media has appointed T-Mobile executive Tony Kypreos as group managing director for digital.
Kypreos will have full responsibility for P&L across all Bauer Media's digital activity including mobile, reporting to Paul Keenan, the group's chief executive.
While at T-Mobile he conceived and developed the operator's popular Flext pricing scheme and was promoted to the role of group executive vice-president, business development and innovation at T-Mobile International.
He has also worked as a strategy vice-president at Agency.com and has nine years of consumer marketing experience from time as marketing manager at Nestle and senior brand manager at Diageo.
Keenan said: "Tony's experience and expertise in creating, developing and managing digital businesses will be critical as our markets take shape.
"Challenging trading conditions demand clear digital propositions as advertising revenues seek shelter in the high ground of known and trusted brands."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Manager PFJ £34000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager - freelance roles, £350 per day, at least 3 - 6 months work MODA consult £350 per day, Central London