Bauer Media hires digital chief from T-Mobile
LONDON - Bauer Media has appointed T-Mobile executive Tony Kypreos as group managing director for digital.
Kypreos will have full responsibility for P&L across all Bauer Media's digital activity including mobile, reporting to Paul Keenan, the group's chief executive.
While at T-Mobile he conceived and developed the operator's popular Flext pricing scheme and was promoted to the role of group executive vice-president, business development and innovation at T-Mobile International.
He has also worked as a strategy vice-president at Agency.com and has nine years of consumer marketing experience from time as marketing manager at Nestle and senior brand manager at Diageo.
Keenan said: "Tony's experience and expertise in creating, developing and managing digital businesses will be critical as our markets take shape.
"Challenging trading conditions demand clear digital propositions as advertising revenues seek shelter in the high ground of known and trusted brands."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...