UK presence helps boost Kadence revenues by 68%
LONDON - Kadence, the international market research business, has grown quarterly revenues by 68% year on year, boosted by a particularly strong performance from its UK office.
Privately-owned Kadence did not disclose its profit but said that revenue for the quarter was more than $5m (£3.24m). Strong growth was recorded across all its offices but the UK was the fastest growing, with an 82% rise in revenue.
New work from existing clients, which include CNBC, Canon and Novartis, was the biggest source of growth.
Simon Everard, group chairman of Kadence, said: "The current economic climate is encouraging research buyers to focus on agencies that can provide true value by delivering real insight during these challenging times. I believe our ability to create fully customised research programmes, which deliver actionable insight rather than decks of tables, is paying dividends for us."
The company has offices in Boston, London, Delhi, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Hong Kong and plans to open a second China office later this year in Shanghai.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Category Manager - Impulse Channel William Grant & Sons Highly competitive salary, £6,000 car allowance and a generous bonus 30% , Based at our prestigious offices in Hook.
- Social Media Copywriter/Senior Community Manager - London Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Account Director - Small but Perfectly Formed Creative Agency Speckled Frog £40-45k, Soho London