UK presence helps boost Kadence revenues by 68%
LONDON - Kadence, the international market research business, has grown quarterly revenues by 68% year on year, boosted by a particularly strong performance from its UK office.
Privately-owned Kadence did not disclose its profit but said that revenue for the quarter was more than $5m (£3.24m). Strong growth was recorded across all its offices but the UK was the fastest growing, with an 82% rise in revenue.
New work from existing clients, which include CNBC, Canon and Novartis, was the biggest source of growth.
Simon Everard, group chairman of Kadence, said: "The current economic climate is encouraging research buyers to focus on agencies that can provide true value by delivering real insight during these challenging times. I believe our ability to create fully customised research programmes, which deliver actionable insight rather than decks of tables, is paying dividends for us."
The company has offices in Boston, London, Delhi, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Hong Kong and plans to open a second China office later this year in Shanghai.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...