ITV deal provides highlights of England and FA Cup games to mobiles
LONDON - Digital sports and entertainment specialist Perform has signed a four-year deal with ITV Mobile to provide clip production services for ITV's England and FA Cup matches.
Perform provides ITV's mobile partners with between six and eight in-match clips as well as two minutes of highlights footage to distribute to football fans on the move.
The partnership follows on the heels of the clip production deal between the Football Association and Perform and compliments the mobile and internet clip production service Perform already provides for the Premier League.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London