ITV deal provides highlights of England and FA Cup games to mobiles
LONDON - Digital sports and entertainment specialist Perform has signed a four-year deal with ITV Mobile to provide clip production services for ITV's England and FA Cup matches.
Perform provides ITV's mobile partners with between six and eight in-match clips as well as two minutes of highlights footage to distribute to football fans on the move.
The partnership follows on the heels of the clip production deal between the Football Association and Perform and compliments the mobile and internet clip production service Perform already provides for the Premier League.
This article was first published on Marketing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...