VCCP scoops £20m comparethemarket.com account
VCCP has retained the £20 million advertising account for the price comparison website comparethemarket.com.
Comparethemarket.com....VCCP wins account
The agency picked up the business following a pitch against Beattie McGuinness Bungay.
The account came up for review in September and was handled by the AAR.
VCCP, the incumbent on the business, was awarded the account in March 2007.
The company's media is handled by ZenithOptimedia. It moved this business out of its previous agency, MediaVest Manchester, in November 2007.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £200 - £220 per day, London
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £230 - £250 per day, London