Richard Hammond stars in Morrisons Christmas ad
LONDON - Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond saddles up some huskies, with a shopping trolley, in Morrison's Christmas ad.
As he traverses the wintry tundra, he explains exactly what he wants from his perfect Christmas, from Scotch Salmon and Santa and Elves to stuffed roast turkey and snowmen and reindeer.
Halfway through, he realises that he can get all of this at Morrisons and whips the huskies around.
When in the shop he bumps into other celebs such as Nick Hancock and Denis Van Outen.
Client: Michael Bates, Marketing Director & Richard Burgess, Head of Advertising
Brief: Celebrate the range of Christmas food that Morrisons makes and prepares in store.
Creative agency: DLKW
Copywriter: Richard J Warren
Art director: Paul Hancock
Planner: Sandya Piyasena
Media agency: MEC
Media planner: Anna Hancock
Production company: Outsider
Director: Jorn Threlfall
Editor: Adam Rudd
Audio post-production:Grand Central
Exposure: National TV
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)