Kellogg's teams up with Annabel Karmel
LONDON - Kellogg's has teamed up with kids food expert Annabel Karmel to launch a branded podcast through women's lifestyle sites.
Karmel has devised a series of recipes using Kellogg’s products which will feature on the podcast. She will also appear in a series of webchats to offer cooking advice and how to get children involved in cooking.
The push is part of Kellogg’s current Big Bake on-pack promotion (exclusively revealed in P&I 25 September). The campaign is looking for a family to appear in a TV campaign planned for 2009.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- New Business Developer Periscope Recruitment LLP £60000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager London up to £30,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Guru Careers £40 - 60k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Source £27000 - £35000 per annum, London