Crush commissioned to give Agatha Christie co-ordinated makeover
LONDON - Crush has created 12 contemporary cover designs for new editions of Agatha Christie novels due be published later this month.
Harper Collins commissioned Crush to create the cover designs for Agatha Christie novels including 'The 13 Problems', 'A Pocket Full of Rye' and 'Elephants Can Remember'.
Crush was briefed to update the look and feel of the titles and create contemporary covers while retaining the heritage and era of the stories.
The Agatha Christie branding is a constant on all the covers but each of the creative solutions for the books is designed to a separate brief with the title hinting at the story's content.
The cover of 'The 13 Problems' features playing cards scattered on a table with the most prominent card carrying the title of the book. The other face-up cards show a picture of a gun, an outline of a body and a fingerprint.
The design for 'Spider's Web' shows each letter of the title dangling from the author's name from threads of cobwebs, with a spider dangling on the final thread.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...