BR Video: IAB Engage delegates on social media and marketing
LONDON - How does marketing work in social media? Marketers from EDF and Allianz, and social media experts from Facebook and iCrossing talk on video about how important the internet's new direction is to business and how they are adapting to it -- watch it now.
Brand Republic interviewed six delegates at the IAB Engage 2008 conference, held in London yesterday.
- Martin Aylward, head of acquisition at EDF Energy
- Paul Frampton, head of digital at Media Contacts
- Trevor Johnson, head of planning and strategy at Facebook
- Jo Underhill, head of media sales at LoveFilm
- Nathan Harrington, affiliate marketing executive at Allianz Insurance
- Antony Mayfield, vice president head of social media for iCrossing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region