BR Video: IAB Engage delegates on social media and marketing
LONDON - How does marketing work in social media? Marketers from EDF and Allianz, and social media experts from Facebook and iCrossing talk on video about how important the internet's new direction is to business and how they are adapting to it -- watch it now.
Brand Republic interviewed six delegates at the IAB Engage 2008 conference, held in London yesterday.
- Martin Aylward, head of acquisition at EDF Energy
- Paul Frampton, head of digital at Media Contacts
- Trevor Johnson, head of planning and strategy at Facebook
- Jo Underhill, head of media sales at LoveFilm
- Nathan Harrington, affiliate marketing executive at Allianz Insurance
- Antony Mayfield, vice president head of social media for iCrossing
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...