Glam Media launches Brash.com for men
LONDON - Glam Media, operator of the women's website network Glam.com, is expanding with the UK launch of Brash.com, an online network aimed at a male audience.
Brash: new website for men comes to the UK next month
Brash.com, launched last month in the US, will begin operating in the UK on 1 December. Glam Media has unveiled the first UK publishers to join the Brash.com network, namely, Pocketlint.co.uk, Anorak.co.uk, Trusted Places, Buck Magazine, Fitness Venues, and I Luw Fashion.
With the motto "Change the Game", Glam Media said that Brash.com would be an "edgy and upscale network", focusing on lifestyle, entertainment and gadgets.
Brash.com’s UK advertisers include Orange, 20th Century Fox, XBOX 360, Universal, LG, Hallmark Channel, Paramount, Samsung, Hewlett Packard and Playstation.
Glam Media launched in the UK in June, with former Handbag.com managing director Nancy Cruikshank advising the firm.
Separately, Glam Media has signed up new publishers to the Glam.com network, including UnrealityTV, Day Out with the Kids and seven UK-based blogs: Become Gorgeous, Urban Socialite, Fashion First Lunch Later, Titter Tatter, Personal Shopper, A Wee Bit Skint and Ladies Who Lunch.
Glam Media European vice-president, Bernard Desarnauts, said: "Glam.com’s continuing success has been due to its constantly expanding publisher network – we’ve seen the model work. That’s why we can announce the Brash.com launch in the same week as announcing a handful of new publishers for Glam.com."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London