Glam Media launches Brash.com for men
LONDON - Glam Media, operator of the women's website network Glam.com, is expanding with the UK launch of Brash.com, an online network aimed at a male audience.
Brash: new website for men comes to the UK next month
Brash.com, launched last month in the US, will begin operating in the UK on 1 December. Glam Media has unveiled the first UK publishers to join the Brash.com network, namely, Pocketlint.co.uk, Anorak.co.uk, Trusted Places, Buck Magazine, Fitness Venues, and I Luw Fashion.
With the motto "Change the Game", Glam Media said that Brash.com would be an "edgy and upscale network", focusing on lifestyle, entertainment and gadgets.
Brash.com’s UK advertisers include Orange, 20th Century Fox, XBOX 360, Universal, LG, Hallmark Channel, Paramount, Samsung, Hewlett Packard and Playstation.
Glam Media launched in the UK in June, with former Handbag.com managing director Nancy Cruikshank advising the firm.
Separately, Glam Media has signed up new publishers to the Glam.com network, including UnrealityTV, Day Out with the Kids and seven UK-based blogs: Become Gorgeous, Urban Socialite, Fashion First Lunch Later, Titter Tatter, Personal Shopper, A Wee Bit Skint and Ladies Who Lunch.
Glam Media European vice-president, Bernard Desarnauts, said: "Glam.com’s continuing success has been due to its constantly expanding publisher network – we’ve seen the model work. That’s why we can announce the Brash.com launch in the same week as announcing a handful of new publishers for Glam.com."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...