Flybe starts search for online partner
Flybe, the short-haul airline, is on the hunt for an agency to handle a digital project.
The brief will include redesigning the airline's website, which allows users to book flights online, as well as promoting special offers.
Flybe does not currently have a dedicated digital agency on its roster.
In the past, Flybe has used Souk Communications to handle above-the-line work, although, in June, it called a review "to see what else is happening in the market".
Flybe's direct marketing business is handled by CMW, which won the account in November 2006 following a pitch against Personal, The Marketing Store and Tequila.
Last December, CMW devised a loyalty scheme, called "Rewards4all".
It's not known whether Souk or CMW will pitch for the digital brief.
Also in December, the Advertising Standards Authority banned a Flybe national press ad for misleading customers about deals on flights to Malaga. The watchdog had received one complaint, from a person who had been unable to book a flight to the destination at the advertised price.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...