Flybe starts search for online partner
Flybe, the short-haul airline, is on the hunt for an agency to handle a digital project.
The brief will include redesigning the airline's website, which allows users to book flights online, as well as promoting special offers.
Flybe does not currently have a dedicated digital agency on its roster.
In the past, Flybe has used Souk Communications to handle above-the-line work, although, in June, it called a review "to see what else is happening in the market".
Flybe's direct marketing business is handled by CMW, which won the account in November 2006 following a pitch against Personal, The Marketing Store and Tequila.
Last December, CMW devised a loyalty scheme, called "Rewards4all".
It's not known whether Souk or CMW will pitch for the digital brief.
Also in December, the Advertising Standards Authority banned a Flybe national press ad for misleading customers about deals on flights to Malaga. The watchdog had received one complaint, from a person who had been unable to book a flight to the destination at the advertised price.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London