Bruce Haines confirms BMB Samsung tie-up
LONDON - Cheil Worldwide chief operating officer Bruce Haines today confirmed that Beattie McGuinness Bungay - in which his company today took a stake - will produce creative work for Samsung.
Bruce Haines...chief operating officer of Cheil Worldwide
Earlier this morning, Korea-based Cheil announced that it had acquired a 49 per cent stake in the UK agency, which currently tops Campaign's new business rankings.
Samsung is Cheil's biggest client, and Haines confirmed that BMB would now work on the account.
Andrew McGuiness, partner at Beattie McGuiness Bungay said: "There are three things that made this partnership irresistible: the prospect of expanding BMB globally, the opportunity to work with Samsung and a partnership that allows us to look to Eastern as well as Western markets."
Haines said: "We at Cheil are highly ambitious about our future growth plans and were fixed on finding partners who could match that determination and drive.
"We've watched with admiration how BMB has built its UK business and are delighted that we can work with it to build its brand into one that is globally recognized."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)