Bruce Haines confirms BMB Samsung tie-up
LONDON - Cheil Worldwide chief operating officer Bruce Haines today confirmed that Beattie McGuinness Bungay - in which his company today took a stake - will produce creative work for Samsung.
Bruce Haines...chief operating officer of Cheil Worldwide
Earlier this morning, Korea-based Cheil announced that it had acquired a 49 per cent stake in the UK agency, which currently tops Campaign's new business rankings.
Samsung is Cheil's biggest client, and Haines confirmed that BMB would now work on the account.
Andrew McGuiness, partner at Beattie McGuiness Bungay said: "There are three things that made this partnership irresistible: the prospect of expanding BMB globally, the opportunity to work with Samsung and a partnership that allows us to look to Eastern as well as Western markets."
Haines said: "We at Cheil are highly ambitious about our future growth plans and were fixed on finding partners who could match that determination and drive.
"We've watched with admiration how BMB has built its UK business and are delighted that we can work with it to build its brand into one that is globally recognized."
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...