Phorm shares rise after trial success announcement
LONDON - Shares in Phorm have leapt more than 50 per cent to 305p, following the announcement that it would roll out its controversial technology next year.
Phorm...share rise leapt
Phorm announced yesterday that it had completed a trial with BT that had successfully tested the technology.
Before the announcement, the company's share price was 200p, after which it rose to 305p today.
Phorm is behind technology that analyses web users' behaviour in a bid to serve up more relevant advertising.
The company has been criticised because of fears that its technology will allow internet companies to spy on users.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London