Phorm shares rise after trial success announcement
LONDON - Shares in Phorm have leapt more than 50 per cent to 305p, following the announcement that it would roll out its controversial technology next year.
Phorm...share rise leapt
Phorm announced yesterday that it had completed a trial with BT that had successfully tested the technology.
Before the announcement, the company's share price was 200p, after which it rose to 305p today.
Phorm is behind technology that analyses web users' behaviour in a bid to serve up more relevant advertising.
The company has been criticised because of fears that its technology will allow internet companies to spy on users.
This article was first published on Campaign
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...